No corporate buzzwords, just a few clear promises
Tired mission statements aren’t our style.
But we do have a set of service promises that we make to our candidates, our clients, our colleagues and the communities we work in.
Candidate Service Promise
Forgive us for stating the obvious. But everyone deserves a job that makes them happy. So instead of matching you with the first opportunity that roughly matches your experience, we take the time to invest in you, support you and maximise your chances of finding a job that you will love.
- We will listen to your ambitions and take the time to understand what you’re looking for in your next job
- You will have a face-to-face interview with one of our trained consultants
- You will be issued with a contract and written details of your job/assignment
- As a temporary worker you will have access to money-saving benefits through our rewards scheme
- We will offer you CV writing guidance, career advice and interview briefing
- We will provide you with access to our online testing and training facility
- As a temporary worker you’ll receive holiday pay based on hours worked
Client Service Promise
We mean it when we say it. We really do want to deliver the best recruitment service on the planet. For us that means nurturing client relationships built on trust, respect and honesty. Whether you need 100 temps or one permanent addition to your team, our specialist consultants will help you find the right people at the right time.
- We will visit you to understand your resource demands and tailor our service accordingly
- All potential candidates will be interviewed face-to-face
- We will reference check every candidate prior to their assignment with you
- We will ensure our service is ethically and legally compliant
- We will provide a 1st Day Check In service and will visit your site to ensure our candidates are suited to your needs
We will communicate openly and effectively with you to create a long term working partnership with you and your business
Colleague Service Promise
To find the best professionals for our clients, we need to find the best recruitment experts for ourselves. Once we’ve found them we do everything we can to reward their contribution, support their career development and maintain their professional focus. We insist on strict standards and reward good performance generously. The biggest watchwords around here? Respect and support.
- To promote a collaborative environment where knowledge is shared
- To ensure staff are valued, respected and treated fairly
- We will recognise and reward outstanding work and professional contributions
- We will make a lasting impression on employees’ careers, goals and ambitions
- To make staff feel inspired and empowered to achieve business success
- We will communicate openly, listen and value staff opinions
Our Communities - A Promise
In September 2017 our parent company – Cordant Group – became the largest social enterprise in the UK. With operations in over 40 locations across the UK, we are always on the lookout for ways to make a positive impact in the local communities we are part of.
Our branches are eager to connect with projects in their local communities, to use their recruitment and career advice skills to:
- work with schools and colleges to provide career advice and CV guidance to the workforce of tomorrow.
- team up with local charities to help get disadvantaged people into employment
- look for ways to assist our clients with their community projects