We’re looking for a Finance Assistant, based in Dundee.
This position would be ideally suited to an individual who has previously encompassed a well-rounded finance role, dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders and providing accurate information in a timely manner.
Skills and experience required to succeed in this role:
- Assisting with financial posting.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation, management accounts and year end accounts.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Reconciliation of profit & loss and balance sheet items to trial balance.
- Raising invoices.
- Liaising with stakeholders in order to relay key information.
- Providing additional support to the wider finance function as and when required.
Skills and experience that are desired:
- Candidates must have a proven background in a similar role or be educated to HND level in Accountancy.
- Must be able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office & bespoke accounting software).
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively prioritise workload whilst under time constraints.
For more information and to apply, please submit your details using the form and someone from your local branch will call you discuss the opportunity.