We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Account Manager role on behalf of a client in the North Leeds area. Benefits incude performance related bonus, private healthcare and a company pension scheme.
The successful Customer Service Account Manager must:
- Boast a confident and hard-working approach while being self motivated and resilient.
- Demonstrate previous experience in a customer facing role involving data entry and account management
- Have suitable customer service or account manager training with qualifications of GCSE or equivalent
- Commute to the office in North Leeds on a daily basis with training visits in Hemel Hempsted
- Be willing to start work in February following a successful interview process.
The Customer Service Account Manager role will involve:
- Identifying new and existing sales opportunities within existing accounts while maintaining relationships and a high level of service.
- Liaising with the office manager and Business Development staff to ensure clients receive the appropriate response.
- Working within a modern new office in North Leeds while occasionally travelling to Hemel Hempsted for training and staff meetings.
- Working hours from 9am to 5:30am
Are you looking for your next challenge? / Are you seeking career progression? / Do you want to be a successful Customer Service Account Manager?
To apply for the Customer Service Manager role please call Chandler on 01423 501 171.
CP1 – Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer