We are working on a fantastic opportunity with our client who are looking for an Internal Account Manager to join their team based in Barnstaple.
The purpose of the role –
To manage, maintain and develop existing key accounts and to assist the Business Development Manager with identifying new business opportunities following a planned strategy.
Key responsibilities –
- Manage the day to day administration activities of our existing accounts.
- Develop new contacts with existing customers and identify new project requirements.
- Use the existing CRM database to unearth new “warm” contacts from lapsed & dormant accounts.
- Assist the Business Development Manager to pro-actively identify new business leads generated by website enquiries, SEO campaigns and planned business development activities.
- Follow up on opportunity leads generated by the Business Development Manager and Field Sales team to develop new business opportunities.
- Day to day contact with the wider internal team including design, technical, production and finance.
You will receive full support with in-house product training, industry sector knowledge, in-house sales training and all the tools you need to become an integral member of the team.
The person –
- Proactive and professional
- Able to manage existing and new accounts within a business to business environment.
- Previous experience of telephone based customer service/account management/sales within a business to business capacity or the willingness to learn with the guidance and training from the Business Development Manager
- Someone who has the drive and motivation to make a positive impact within a small and successful team
The Company –
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- A modern and friendly working environment
- The stability of a rewarding career with future progression and development
- Free car parking within walking distance of Barnstaple town
- Annual team Christmas event
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker – Cordant People Barnstaple on 01271 859135 or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer