What will you be doing?
Due to continued growth and investment our client is recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling freight services to potential new clients and existing customers.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
Whats in it for you?
- £19,500 per annum (£25K OTE year one)
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Ongoing Training and Support
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer