What will you be doing?
Due to continued growth and investment our client is recruiting for an Account Manager who will be responsible for winning new business and selling freight services to potential new clients and existing customers.
This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the needs of each and every one of our clients and offer a tailored account manager service which will add real value to their business.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
Whats in it for you?
- £19,500 per annum (£25K OTE year one)
- Company Car and Fuel Card
- Ongoing Training and Support
If this role sounds like it might be of interest we would love to hear from you.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer