Our client is based on the outskirts of Sleaford looking for an accountant to join their admin department.
Working hours Monday to Friday, start and finish time to be confirmed.
We are looking for an experienced accountant who will be responsible for the running and organisation of the business accounts, reporting to the departmental Admin Manager. Although not essential, experience using Excel and Sage line 50 is desirable.
You will be required to:
– Create bills for all members and visitors and deal with any billing queries
– Take payments and efficiently manage records of all paid bills in order to generate debtors reports on a regular basis
– Process supplier invoices and create payment requests accordingly
– Ensure financial records and reports are accurate and reconciled
– Be aware of and comply with contract and company time scales
If you take pride and ownership of your work, with a can-do attitude and willingness to share your knowledge with fellow colleagues, this role could be for you. We are looking for computer literate individuals who are flexible and able to use their initiative.
If you are looking for a new opportunity or to take the next step in your career, please submit your CV to apply or contact the branch on 01522 534319.
Cordant People are advertising this position as an employment agency.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer