Here at Cordant People we are recruiting an Accountant you join a client of ours based in Newport. Preferably this will be a qualified Accountant.
However they are open to have CVs of candidates who a have Accounts experience. But you must have experience doing VAT returns. The salary is between £18-£30k a year depending on your skill set and experience
This will be all office works as there isn’t remote working available.
Ideally we want a candidate who has 3 years plus working experience in accounting and finance in public private practice
The experience we are looking for is shown below:
- Conversant with Brightpay, all Microsoft application suites and trained on Quickbooks and Xero Accounting softwares.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies, Colleges, LLP’s & Charities and submissions of tax returns to HMRC and Companies House.
- Vat Returns, CIS Returns submission to HMRC (essential)
- Preparation of Accounts for sole proprietors, partnerships and CIS contractors and submissions of tax returns to HMRC and Companies House.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Duties for clients.
- Prepare tax computations, both personal and corporate clients
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Arranging client meetings and advising start-up of new companies
Please apply if you feel this role is for you
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer