Accountant – Plymouth
My client is looking for an experienced Accountant or Trainee Accountant to join their team in Plymouth.
As Accountant or Trainee Accountant you will be required to work in a team with a diverse portfolio of clients.
As Accountant or Trainee Accountant you will be responsible for accounts preparation, building and maintaining client relationships, management of bookkeeping and VAT clients and some tax work.
One of leading , independently-owned accountancy practices. The company provides a wide range of financial services.
- minimum 3 years Accounting Practice
- Good general education, including English Language and Maths at GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Ability to work flexibly and multi-task
- Confidence, initiative and the ability to work independently
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to present information effectively and concisely
- Friendly and helpful approach
- Good working knowledge of Accounting software
- Ability to learn new IT systems and programs quickly
- Conscientious and “can do” attitude
Package / benefits:
- salary up to £24k DOE
- full time position Monday – Friday (9am – 5pm)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- gym membership
- company health care policy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer