Job title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 + 10% salary bonus at end of year (based on performance and attitude)
Hours: permanent, flexible starts between 7:30am and 10am – 37.45hrs per week.
Location: Wythenshaw (Currently home based for now, until the office is able to reopen)
Benefits: 23 days holidays + bank holiday ( Increases 1 day every 2 years up to 29 days holiday)
As an Accounts administrator you will be providing sales support to customers and delivering a first-class level of service to ensure maximum customer service satisfaction.
- Own and manage customer accounts including database maintenance
- Supporting customers with logistical requests and questions
- Process purchase orders
- Recognise and log customers complaints and to be able to support through to close-out
- Complete daily reports Create accounts, enquires, orders & return activities within sale-force
- Manage incoming customers enquiries by with email / telephone
- Collaborate with all teams and departments to develop and improve customer performance.
- Customer service experience is required (Minimum 6 months)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual
- Ability to be empowered and to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner (Specifically Microsoft teams)
- Previous experience within administration / Similar roles Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent including maths and English.
- Computer literate To be able to prioritise and organise own workload.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer