Our client based in Mold is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to start on a permanent contract.
The role will be joining a busy Finance team and will be responsible for supporting the team with reporting, bookkeeping and administrative duties.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Salary is up to £24,000 per annum.
The role would be ideal for someone who is wanting to progress, willing to or currently studying towards AAT and would be willing to progress towards the CIMA qualification.
Main duties will include:
- Raising debit & credit notes
- Inter company reconciliations
- To administer, maintain and reconcile Sales Ledger.
- Recording and allocating cash
- Liaise with Customer Service Manager and team to ensure that customer credits and debits are being processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report on requested National Statistics.
- Provide cover for goods receipting in SAP as needed.
- Monitor and control traded goods activity
- Reconciliation of self bill accounts
- Manage automated sales invoice interfaces
- Warehouse and stock control monitoring
- Stock disposals and authorisation checks
- Reconciliation of waste recharges
- Monitoring and reporting of logistics costs
- Support monthly stock takes.
- Raise/investigate/resolve customer invoice queries
- Maintain inventory control log and ensure that stock takes are carried out in accordance with group policy.
- Issue stock take instructions and ensure that results are reported, reviewed, approved and reconciled.
- Attend stock takes as required.
You must have the following:
- Ability to negotiate.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to self motivate and be persistent in your approach.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer