- Bookkeeping on various platforms, Quickbooks, Sage, Excel
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Year End Preparation for Accounts to TB stage
- Point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
- Calculation and preparation of Personal and Corporate Tax returns
- Assisting other members of staff where necessary
- Use of Excel, Tax Calc, Sage and Quickbooks
Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least three years accountancy practice experience
- The ability to work without supervision
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent IT skills especially Cloud accounting software experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the desired skills and experience please submit your CV as interviews will be held week commencing 18th February 2019.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer