Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to the location of this client, own transport is required.
The successful candidate will be required to provide key account support to the accounts department.
Duties will include
– Daily and Weekly banking where required
– Maintaining customer and supplier ledgers
– Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
– Payroll and HMRC returns
– VAT returns
– Assisting with aged debt/ credit control
– Reconciling Bank Accounts
– Other booking keeping tasks
Previous experience working in an accounts role, specifically relating to journals and bookkeeping tasks.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to find out some more information, please submit your CV to apply or contact the Lincoln branch on 01522 534319.
Cordant People are advertising this position as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer