To provide full internal sales and administration support to ensure a systematic and well organised environment, where information is managed yet easily accessible, and the team is well equipped with necessary supplies. Supporting commercial activity for the business, conducting pro-active sales duties to further support colleagues and continual growth of the business.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and owning or directing accordingly.
- Liaise with internal and external customers, including sales colleagues, to manage expectations and provide an initial point of contact.
- Manage and develop trade counter sales.
- Oversee/manage all stock requirements from review stock on hand to purchase, booking in and writing down stock on invoicing.
- Provide quotations to internal and external customers upon request and planning follow up activity as required.
- Raise orders, schedule and liaise with external service providers for outwork of powder coating/sub coating requirements.
- Prepare and distribute invoices as required in a timely manner to ensure financial deadlines are adhered to.
- Liaise with internal detailing and technical teams to ensure accurate customer requirements are duly forwarded and required production details in receipt on time.
- Monitor the progress of own leads, opportunities. Report back to Depot Manager and Commercial Managers over the progress of current enquiries.
- Handover the enquiry/order requests to Production with clearly defined scopes and delivery requirements to facilitate downstream procedures.
- Liaise with the Production Manager on clarifying product details, costing and lead times to best service customer requirements.
- Support line management to develop and maintain Sales, Commercial KPIs relating to lead chasing, opportunity to live conversion (won lost orders criteria) and sales to AV% margins.
- Capture client non-conformance issues with regard to enquiry, quotations. Feedback to business improvement process via Non-Conformance registers.
- Raise your profile with the customer base as and when deemed appropriate by yourself and your line manager.
Skills and specifications:
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer