- £9.74 p/h to £10.26p/h or £19,000 to £20,000pa (depending on experience)
- Temp to Perm
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- Hours 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday – 37.5hrs per week.
Do you have Purchase Ledger experience? Experienced in all aspects of administration from timesheet processing to booking accommodation? We are hiring an Administrator for the Finance team, who is confident working in a small but productive team environment, where deadlines must be achieved and administration processed accurately.
Finance Administrator – typical duties
- Purchase Ledger, invoice processing and generation
- Booking accommodation using the companies preferred hotel contractor, sometimes at short notice
- Collating and chasing for time sheets and forwarding to the payroll department for processing
- Managing a fleet of vehicles to ensure associated administration is up-to-date eg MOTs, Services, Insurance claims
Finance Administrator – experience and skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, including Excel to maintain records and basic formula creations
- Quick learner to pick up in-house systems where full training is provided
- Purchase ledger experience
- Confident communicator, someone who can chase outcomes of outstanding tasks to meet deadlines
- Enjoy working in a supportive team environment versatile to undertake general administration tasks
This position is available with an immediate start following the selection process. The role will become permanent after a successful probation period of 12 weeks.
Don’t delay, apply today!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer