Cordant People are currently recruiting an Administrator for our growing client based in Angus on a temporary basis. This role is initially expected to last around 6 months however may be extended.
Our client are looking for an administrator with high attention to detail to provide professional administrative support within a fast paced environment.
- Providing professional administrative support to internal and external contacts
- High volume data entry
- Maintaining filling system and in house databases
- Quality control
- Ad-hoc admin duties
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- IT literate with flexibility the flexibility to use bespoke packages
- Due to location own transport is preffered
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer