CP2 – Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are currently recruiting for an administrator to join an established, fast paced company based in the Burnley area. You will be joining the warehouse admin team, therefore it is important that you are able to work well in a small team.
More about the role:
- Basic admin skills required
- Looking to start in September
- Office based role
- Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm
- Working under pressure
- Having an eye for detail
- Organised nature
- Daily contact with various members of staff, resolving any issues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Having strong communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
- Have quality previous experience in admin
- Looking to join a friendly team and looking for permanent work
- Permanent contract available for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday’s
- Full-time work
- Weekly Pay
This role is on a long term basis with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. If you think you’re right for this role, please apply with your CV or call 01204 478970 from Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer