We are recruiting for numerous candidates to join a busy team for large Financial Organisation in Sunderland. The contracts temporary until the end of September initially but if you prove yourself there will be other opportunities available.
To achieve accurate and effective logging of customer cases and complaints fairly and efficiently, in accordance with NR policies, regulatory requirements and customer service standards.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate complaints from initial receipt through to distribution.
- To log each complaint accurately categorising the Complaint Aspect, Product, Nature, Causal Business Area and Complexity prior to assigning work to the relevant workflow.
- Liaise effectively with all Business Areas to ensure the complaints are logged and dealt with appropriately with the correct information gathered and logged within the regulatory timescales to minimise Risk.
- Produce acknowledgements and other regulatory letters on time
- Maintain avenues of workflow and take responsibility for own workbooks and Service Level Agreements. Manage the Customer Relations emails and Hand Delivered correspondence.
- Ensure customer focus, quality and regulatory compliance (e.g. Disp rules) is at the heart of all activities and processes to encourage customer retention.
- Understand procedures and systems.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure fair treatment of customers throughout all aspects of the customer journey (Treating Customers Fairly).
- Excellent data input skills
- Excellent Written and Telephone communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage conflict with customers
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday – Friday: Either 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm
MUST be able to pass an in depth Credit Check
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer