Purpose of the role:
To process outgoing payments and general ledger entries for customers and the Company, (including supplier payments and employee expenses), resolving queries and investigations, and providing the business with a support service that assists in achieving targets with minimal risk.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process/approve all customer and Company payments on a daily basis ensuring they are recorded accurately in the appropriate systems.
- Assist the Finance accountants by processing corrections and amendments through the general ledger system.
- Liaise with functions throughout the business to ensure all queries are appropriately resolved on a timely basis, and to ensure accurate application of funds.
- Validate employee expense claims to ensure compliance with agreed Policy and prescribed mandate limits.
- Monitor, review, update and sign-off documented processes and procedures to maintain currency and accuracy.
- Assist in and review the completion of monthly Key Performance Indicators and MI.
- Provide cover for any other ad-hoc tasks and for other team members in the event of absence.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent data input skills
- Excellent Written and Telephone communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage conflict with customers
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday – Friday: Either 8am-4pm, 8:30am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm
MUST be able to pass an in depth Credit Check
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer