Operational Support Administrator
- Payrate: £10.50 per hour
- Duration: 6 months – ongoing
- Working hours: Full time (35h per week) between 6am to 9pm (Shifts will most likely be 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 9pm – to be confirmed) You will be required to work 4 days a week between Mon-Sun
- IMMEDIATE START
About the role:
To undertake general administration tasks and to seek to provide excellent customer service to both
internal and external customers. To successfully handle all customer telephone calls to ensure they
are directed to the right department, their queries are answered immediately or a message is taken.
- Dealing with customer telephone calls and apply all data security best practices throughout the day.
- Post, Scanning and Indexing.
- Monitoring of the work queue/task allocated to them and processing within timescales specified by procedures, regulatory requirements and service level agreements.
- Maintaining critical data, updating spreadsheets and databases.
- Managing relationships with both internal and external customers in connection with work flow and the movement and safe storage of data.
- To adhere to all internal processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with confidence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required at all times.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change.
- Decision making.
- Good planning and organising / time management skills.
- Microsoft Excel understanding and use of systems.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. financial environment/call centre would be desirable but not essential.
- Ideally someone with Banking experience – but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- The ability to competently use a computer is essential.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW or please contact Katerina on 0161 641 2720 for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer