Immediate requirement – Preston, PR2
£8.72 per hour – Monday to Friday hours
6 month fixed term contract – potential to extend following
We are currently recruiting for our Global Outsourcing Client based in Preston. They have an immediate requirement for a HR Administrator to join their thriving team during the peak business period over the next 6 months. We are looking to speaking to candidates who are hardworking and able to work in fast paced environments.
Please note this role would be predominantly home working however there may be requirements for office based training / working so successful candidates must be able to commute to the Preston site. Any on site training / working will adhere to strict social distancing measures.
What will you be doing?
- General filing duties
- Generating contacts and sending
- Scanning and uploading paperwork
- Processing references for new starters
- Providing administrative support to the HR department
- All other general admin duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Previous administration experience is desirable but not essential for this role
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Computer literate on a variety of systems
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Pay rate –
£8.72 per hour
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months to cover the peak period with the business however there could be opportunity for this to extend or even go permanent after this time.
We are looking to hold remote telephone / video interviews for this position immediately so if you’re interested then please APPLY NOW or alternatively contact Francesca at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer