My client is looking for an entry-level administrator someone just leaving education or looking to start their career, this role will suit somebody looking to learn and train within a new role.
- Administration tasks
- Speaking with clients
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assists in planning and arranging events
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages the reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfer them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Learning to read technical drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to catapult their career facilities sector.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Candidates must be available straight away and happy to start on a temporary contract whilst training but this role is permanent and once offered a contract the salary will increase.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer