Our Client are a large banking organisation and have some very exciting permanent opportunities based in the Newcastle area. This role is administration based with no telephony work. You will be required to enter data at large quantities which will require you to have good attention to detail. The role of the Claims Administrator is to gather information from different teams around the contact centre. You will then need to investigate whether you think the customer can be awarded with compensation.
The role is administrative, with the main purpose being to create cases for customers who would like to complain
regarding the mis-selling of PPI regarding various products.
Salary: £16000 pa with an extremely rewarding pay progression scheme plus a typical 7% annual bonus
- Large free onsite car park
- Less than 5 minute walk to the closest Metro stop
- Access to an employee car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
Hours of work: Full time 35 hours a week between Monday to Friday between 8am – 6pm and between 9am – 2pm on a Saturday
- To be able to work within a targeted environment
- Ability to use various IT systems in order to create complaint cases
- Data Gather further information as required
- Achievement of Key Performance Indicators, such as: quality assurance targets and productivity targets.
- To comply with relevant company and regulatory policies within the PPI business area.
- Review and acknowledge business wide and function specific communications promptly in order to ensure policy understanding is accurate.
- Ensuring all regulatory and legislative guidelines are adhered to, including compliance with the FCA, and the Data Protection Act.
- Utilising appropriate channels when providing feedback and coaching opportunities.
Skills and Experience Required
- To be flexible, working well to achieve desired targets
- To be enthusiastic and committed to working as a team
- Ability to speak up if RISK identified
- Ability to adapt to new and differing situations.
- Demonstrated awareness of PPI & Financial Services industry.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent Computer skills – i.e. Excel and Word
- Are you a confident communicator
- Are you customer focused
- Do you have any CCJs?
- Do you have any unspent convictions
- Are you able to work the shift pattern stated in the advert
Cordant are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer