About the role:
- Dealing with any emails/phone enquiries you and the account managers might have
- Setting up quotes
- Chasing quotes
- Processing orders
- Liaising with accounts for credit customers, sending PO’s/chasing invoices
- Keeping on top of returns for the account managers
- Taking ownership of small SME accounts/time consuming accounts and dealing with any enquiries they might have
What else do you get if you come work with us? The list is endless but here’s to mention just a few:
– Basic Salary up to £17,500 dependent on experience however, the role will develop into earning a KPI based bonus
– Monday to Friday working hours.
– A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more.
– At all our sites we have free parking, which means you have no additional costs or city centre parking concerns.
– We make sure you’ve got your holidays with an incremental entitlement starting at 20 plus 8 bank holiday and increasing to 25 plus 8 bank holidays the longer than you’re here.
– No-one likes to work on their birthday, so after one years’ service we also make sure you get this day off too so you can go out and celebrate!
– We offer the option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday after probation.
– 1 additional days holiday per year for 100% attendance.
– Take advantage of our amazing range of products by utilising our staff cost discount scheme.
– Company pension scheme, company sick pay after 2 years service, on-site canteen (at the Huddersfield office), all benefits to help ease your responsibilities.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Well then get in touch and let us know, and we can arrange to see you to discuss it all in more detail. We’ve got lots more we can tell you so we look forward to hearing from you!
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer