Our client, a large and successful Building Society are looking to recruit a Administrator within their Facilities Management team in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are looking to secure a long term role which will offer them development and a great rate of pay.
Overview of the role:
- This role sits within the facilities management team
- General Admin role – Responsible for taking inbound and outbound calls.
- No customer contact just business to business calls inside nationwide.
- They will be responsible for taking and chasing enquires, copying internal cost data into the system, logging new jobs using the Service Now database.
- Must be competent in MS packages and outlook.
- Experience in Service Now is a Bonus.
Ideal candidate experience:
They are looking for someone with strong administration skills, great customer service skills with a good telephone manner. “Please note this is not a banking customer service role – they role sits within the facilities management team”. Experience in Service Now is a bonus.
Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
Have a willingness to learn.
Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
Be able to manage you time effectively.
- Able to work under pressure & to high targets
Hours of work:
35 hours per week – 8am – 3.30pm or 10.30am – 6PM (Flexible working) Can’t start before 8am or work later that 6pm. Also 1 in 8 Saturday shits (Rotational) 8am – 1pm.
Pay rate: £9 per hour
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity with lots of progression and development available.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
You must be able to pass a credit check and a CRB Check!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer