ARE YOU A MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL WITH EXPERIENCE WITH B2B or B2C CALLS THEN THIS IS A PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION WHICH IS ACCESSIBLE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT REALISTIC CAREER PROGRESSION WITHIN A WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY.
UNCAPPED COMMISSION WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!
Role: Appointment Setter
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: ASAP
We have a fantastic opportunity working within the financial sector for a global business as an Appointment Setter – With fantastic hours, great career prospects and an exciting commission structure this role is perfect for people who have experience in B2B contact, B2C, or Sales.
- Basic salary is £17k – £18k
- OTE is uncapped and realistic first year would be around £10k-£15k on Top.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Incentives running every month
- Progression opportunities are available
- Telesales experience is essential ideally outbound B2B however they are fairly open to someone selling B2C
- Must be a hungry individual with great drive to earn money
- Must be really resilient and happy to make in excess of 160 dials per day
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and self motivated to take the negatives and achieve targets
- Generating appointments for business development managers to go out and close the business
- The role is 100% new business lead generation
- Occasionally business owners may want to deal with the sale over the phone rather than see a business development manager, they have the ability to transfer to one of the internal sales execs who can close on the day over the phone
- They are responsible for roughly 12 appointments per week
- The office is based in Stockport
- All the leads will be provided and no need to self generate however occasionally people will be referred
- 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30
- Part of a team of 8-12 tele appointers, reporting directly to the team leader
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Shane at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2720.
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer