- To receive and log service calls into a database and any other means of communication, obtaining all necessary information and allocating appropriate response to calls.
- Successfully control and co-ordinate site visits.
- Management of interventions until successful conclusion for customers.
- Provide 1st line support to customer.
- Call Handling (to receive and log into Database all service calls)
- Controlling and coordinating of daily workloads to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation of resources while maintaining successful service level agreements and customer satisfaction.
- Updating customer databases
- Completion of reports.
- Daily administration.
- Log and deal with customer queries and complaints
- Liaise with customers site staff to effect immediate resolution to faults.
- 2 years+ experience in a telephony customer service role
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational & time management skills.
- Proven ability to multitask.
- Successful working as part of a team.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Flexibility required
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer