We are currently recruiting for the position of Area Manager to work for the world’s largest supplementary education provider.
You will manage up to 25 centres across the region supporting Franchises/Managers and Instructors in the running of their business including assistance in business growth and recruitment and retention of students.
Work base will be form the Birmingham offices and you will visit various sites 2 to 3 time per week.
You will be passionate about developing the potential of children of all ages and will yourself be proficient in mathematics and english.
The company develops children’s potential offering maths and english study programmes to more than 4 million students on a world wide basis.
Salary £27,000 – rising to £29,000 following probation
Benefits: Use of company pool cars for all visits, medical cover, pension, life assurance, free tuition for dependants & retail benefits scheme
Duties will include:
* Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the clients method within your area
* Support instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
* Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing instructor and student progress
* Continuously develop knowledge and expertise of the company’s method of learning
The successful candiate will:
* Be degree educated with a minimum of grade B in GCSE Mathematics and English ( or equivalent)
* A true passion for and experience of working in an education based environment
* Flexibility of working hours to accommodate site visits
* Experience of managing multiple clients/accounts or locations
* A full UK driving licence
The companies employees all share a passion for education. The work you do will will make areal difference to the development of students abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer