CP2 – Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are recruiting for Assembly Operatives to join a fast growing company based in the Blackburn area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a reputable company, with the opportunity for a permanent contract for the right candidate and also promotion within the company.
More about the role:
- £9.01 p/h
- Starts available ASAP
- Assembly and packing of devices in a clean room environment
- Quality Control of products
- Following instructions & procedures
Experience preferred for Assembly Operative
- Good level of understanding of written and spoken English
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Good ability of team working skills
- Good eye for attention to detail
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Wearing clean room attire
Details of Assembly Operative
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 6-2/2-10rotating shift. Weekly rotation
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Previous experience essential
Successful candidates will need to have experience working in food production or something similar that involves adhering health and safety guidelines and procedures.
If you feel that this role is for you and would like to learn more apply with your CV or call Mollie atCordant on 01204478970 between8am and5pm Monday-Friday!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer