Our client is a manufacturing business based in Halifax and Brighouse.
We are recruiting for an Assembler
The position exists immediately on a FT , Temp to Perm basis
Pay = £8.50 PH to £9.56 with Free on site parking
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Read, interpret and follow basic engineering drawings specifications, materials lists , and other written instructions.
- Use hand tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun / spanners /ratchets / hammers
- Maintain an inventory of products needed in the workstation
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets the company quality standards
- Identify and defects and report to superior
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment to match the batch order
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Health and safety awareness
Previous mechanical assembly experience is advantageous, however full training will be given on the role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer