I have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a world leader in the design and manufacturing industry.
My client has been established for over 50 years and has a global presence with production facilities in the UK, India and China. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to produce monthly management accounts and support the Systems Accountant. The role comes with study support.
Education: Secondary & AAT
Experience & training: Studying towards CIMA qualification
- Produce the monthly Managements Accounts packs ready for review – Total P&L and Divisional for RO, SP, GS.
- Produce Monthly Profit Flash reports ready for review – Total and Divisional.
- Deal with various managers to provide relevant information and respond to queries, as necessary.
- Deal with Apportionment of Costs & Overheads and prepare the monthly Head Office Recharge calculations.
- Provide support for the Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, Projections, as required.
- Produce Variance Analyses, as required, promoting budget accountability at divisional and departmental level.
- Analyse COGS Margins and assist with Quotes, as required.
- Accruals & Prepayments.
- Prepare Annual Capital Expenditure Budgets and monitor monthly.
- Support the preparation of Investment Appraisal Analyses.
- Support the preparation of monthly divisional KPI reports and attend monthly BRM meetings.
- Provide cover for PRF and Cost Invoice coding, as required.
- Review financial output from LN to identify discrepancies and make improvements to processes, as necessary.
- Provide Cover for other members of the Finance Team, as required.
- Promote the concept of Continuous Improvement within the Finance Team.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H&S regulations & comply with company procedures.
- Ensure the company complies with the environmental management system.
39 per week (8:30 – 5:00 Monday-Thursday, 8:30 – 4:00 Friday, limited flexi-time available)
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer