Assistant Project Manager
Are you an experienced project co-ordinator/ assistant project manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience working within the manufacturing/engineering sector?
Cordant People are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to work with an established manufacturing company on the outskirts of Caerphilly.
Duties to include:
- Coordinating the whole order process from prototype to production through action lists and timing plans.
- Working to project specific budgetary requirements and deliver customer programmes on time.
- Liaising with Quality, Technical, Operational, Sales Teams and Supply Chain where necessary at location.
- Tracking piece cost development to ensure agreed company targets are
- Developing and maintaining project time-plans with sufficient detail to highlight all customer milestones and key internal tasks.
- Ensuring timely escalation of issues beyond the control of the project team to the appropriate level of management.
- Supporting health and safety policy throughout site.
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience within new project co-ordination and assisting project management.
- Previous experience within an automotive manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control.
- Experience working within a customer and supplier environment.
- Excellent IT skills are required, including knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ideally applicants will have a full driving licence as travel will be necessary as part of the role.
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you . To apply, please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for this opportunity.
Cordant People ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer