My Client is looking for an assistant team leader within Property with a real passion to develop within a company. Experience is not necessary as full training is given to then develop through the highly motivated environment.
The role of the property assistant team leader will be to manage claims for a number of different products including travel, creditor, pet and property which creates the potential to have a wide and varied role with opportunities for progression. Within the department there is an emphasis on proactive claims management skills, excellent Customer Service and the requirement to be able to handle claims across many schemes and Clients.
Working in conjunction with the Operations Leader to supervise team members
* Deputising for the Operations Leader in their absence
*With the support of your Operations Leader managing the teams in the day-to-day performance allocating and prioritising work flow,
*Working with your Operations Leader in providing coaching and mentoring, and using a wide range of tools and techniques, i.e. Team Buzz sessions, to create and maintain a motivated and positive team atmosphere
*Demonstrating an understanding of business objectives and supporting the achievement of high standards and targets
*Providing input into staff performance assessments, learning and development requirements, and recognition and reward recommendations.
*Taking ownership of and prioritising the resolution of escalated customer issues by supporting your team and coordinating with other escalation points in the business
*Monitoring the team’s performance on a day to day basis to ensure that the team stays on schedule and meets their performance targets
*Maintaining accurate employee records for absence
*Maintain excellent working knowledge of claims handling and claims systems to support the team, acting as a referral point and developing knowledge of the team
*Supporting the Operations Leader in staff recruitment and resource management
- Previous experience in a property customer service role.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- The ability to confidently liaise with other parties.
- Work independently, as well as a part of a team when necessary.
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
- Good listener with effective communication skills
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Disciplined and focused to give 100% to every call
- Reliable and motivated
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and find the solution quickly and effectively
The basic salary for the Property Customer Service advisor is £19,000- £23,000 per annum. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment.
- Career progression within different sectors of the business.
- Team events
- Great public transport links with a subsidised bus pass available
- Free parking
- MOT discounts
- Government Pension scheme
- Annual Competitions to improve the business with trips to LA
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer