Cordant People are proud to be in partnership with a large Chartered Accountancy firm based in the UK. The company has grown from strength to strength and are looking to enhance their Audit team and add value to the business.
The audit team carry a large variety of portfolios from an array of clients based across all of Scotland
If you are ready for your new challenge, self motivated and looking for personal development within a firm that had endless growth, we want to hear from you.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist management in audit assignments – creation to completion
- Take control of all aspects of audit fieldwork
- Assist with budget process
- Preparation and final review of audit documentation and financial statement drafts
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Developing junior members of the team, delegating tasks and use coaching techniques to trainees
- Build and maintain strong relationships at all levels with clients and team members
- Be fully qualified (CA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous strong experience in audits
- Posses excellent technical knowledge and have a proactive approach to CPD
- Maintain a flexible approach to work and always be willing to take ownership of all tasks
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Possess numerical and data analysis skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
CPEdinburgh Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer