Job Title: B2B Account Manager
Salary: £22,000, average OTE £30K-£45K
Hours: 9-5.30pm, Monday-Friday (Perm)
You will be responsible for building your own accounts, and managing the relationship with your customer with you as their key contact. The role will involve making outgoing calls, as well as taking inbound calls from business customers and will be based from the client’s Huddersfield Head Office.
- This is not a ‘cold calling’ sales role you will be contacting existing business customers who have previously bought from us on one or more occasions of which we have thousands.
- The role will involve making outgoing calls from our database of previous / existing customers (50-70 per day average initially) as well as taking inbound calls from business customers.
- You’ll be using excellent questioning and consultative selling skills to better understand the customer requirements and provide them with suitable solutions, but also up-selling any additional items they might need.
- You’ll be continually looking for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency to make sure you meet monthly gross profit targets and agreed KPIs.
- As you’d expect it’s key that you manage new and existing customer accounts, provide excellent customer service including liaising with the wider business as well as any follow up
- required after sales support.
So what’s really important to the client?
- We’re looking for confident, enthusiastic and results orientated individuals to join our team.
- You’ll need to be a natural communicator with an inquisitive nature and natural flair to build that much needed rapport and knowledge of your customer’s needs.
- We need our team to be driven and resilient to make the most of every call, as well as keeping our customers happy at all times!
What you get in return:
-A health-care cash plan
-20 days holidays plus 8 bank holiday and increasing to 25 plus 8 bank holidays the longer than you’re here
-Your birthday of after 1 year service
-Option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday after probation
-1 additional days holiday per year for 100% attendance
-Staff discount on company products
-Company pension scheme, company sick pay after 2 years’ service, on-site canteen
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer