I am currently recruiting for a Buiness Energy compnay based in Guiseley, for a B2B Energy Litgation Specialist. Having grown from 3 to almost 60 employees in just 6 years, this is perfect timing to get your foot in the door with a fantastic company who are constantly expanding.
Why join the team?
- Fast-growing, innovative employer
- Fully supportive management wanting to grow people’s careers.
- Full Induction and ongoing coaching & training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Mon to Fri 9am till 5pm
- Manage court proceedings against customers regarding extended and deemed contract rates, with full recovery of the judgement sum and costs
- Acting in Electricity Arbitration Association proceedings leading to successful recovery.
- Advising the business on the Balancing and Settlement Code
- Support and alleged overcharging of electricity made claims against the business, which would lead to satisfactory resolution.
- Manage any injuctive proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Drafting contractual terms and conditions pre-emptively to minimise risk and exposure,
- Cost effective and practical strategies to maximise recoveries by apply on relevant insolvency legislation specific to the B2B energy industry.
If this is something you feel you do then I want to hear from you!
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer