Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, full time and permanent.
You will be required to manage a team of B2B account managers with responsibility for the performance of the team against set sales targets & KPI’s. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious,looking to progress and strengthen your existing leadership skills.
- Motivating and coaching sales staff to ensure business sales targets are achieved.
- Managing team members KPI’s & targets
- Supporting senior management to increase sales through training and coaching of the sales team.
- Implementing strategy fed down from senior management
- Support sales incentives to improve sales and cross sell opportunities.
- Give feedback on call structure and closing skills to ensure quality is maintained.
- Develop action plans to increase performance and productivity of under-performing team members.
- Continually look for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency.
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Identify missed opportunities
- 1-1s & appraisals
- Previous experience working within a fast paced call centre environment.
- Proven track record of team leading/management.
- Strong sales experience, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets set.
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed.
- Professional approach when advising and dealing with customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Quick, keen and willing to learn, to ensure you are up to date with current and future products and changes in technology.
- A positive attitude, be driven and be resilient within a sales environment.
- Relevant sales knowledge on the product range
- IT sales knowledge advantageous for the IT Team Manager role
What you get in return:
-Healthcare cash plan
-20 days holidays plus 8 bank holiday and increasing to 25 plus 8 bank holidays the longer than you’re here
-Your birthday off after 1 year service
-Option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday after probation
-1 additional day’s holiday per year for 100% attendance
-Staff discount on company products
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer