Role: Bid Manager/Writer
Location: Home based/ Manchester
Salary: up to 35k (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join our Sales Support Team. This role will be responsible for producing compelling bid and proposal content as well as co-ordinating bid production. It is a varied role, working across all divisions of the Cordant Group making it ideal for an experienced Bid Writer who is looking for a new challenge within their career.
- Complete and submit tender documents (including PQQ/RFIs and RFP/ITTs) for both new and existing clients in line with internal procedures and client requirements
- Write bespoke, customer focused tender content
- Support with the continued development of internal Bid Libraries
- Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of bids
- Organise and participate in kick-off and progress meetings
- Facilitate storyboarding sessions with subject matter experts
- Support in preparing client presentations
Our ideal candidate
- Previous bid writing and/or content writing experience
- Excellent writing skills and an enthusiasm to write creatively
- Thinks logically to produce quality and compelling documents
- Manage workload and project stakeholders to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication, both verbal and written to develop relationships
- Excellent timekeeping / ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Knowledge/experience of working in facilities management and/or recruitment is desirable
- English, Journalism or an equivalent degree would be advantageous
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer