Blade Section Operative
Salary: £17,316 – £19,240
Benefits: Generous Company contributory pension, life assurance, sick pay scheme, free parking, free uniform & PPE, lots of overtime available (not compulsory).
Exciting opportunity to work with a leading high-precision component manufacturer. An additional permanent opportunity has arisen due to significant and sustained growth.
The role of Blade Section Operative will be responsible for the cleaning, preparation and packaging of consumable items for despatch. The Blade Section Operative will be responsible for assisting the Blade Section supervisor in producing components to operator layout sheets as provided. The Blade Section Operative will inspect and rework parts as specified by the Quality Assurance Department.
- Conduct visual quality inspections.
- Prepare and package manufactured components for despatch.
- Liaise with management staff and production engineers to highlight discrepancies or amendments, which are required.
- To ensure all processes are performed in the most efficient manner.
- To perform any other duties requested by the management of the Company
- Visual quality inspections.
The ideal Blade Section Operative will have:
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- Manufacturing Experience (desirable but not essential).
- Machine Operation experience (desirable but not essential).
- Experienced working in a fast paced environment.
- Good attention to detail
- Pride in work
- Team player
- Professional, willing to learn, self-motivated, driven and committed.
- Safe and efficient approach to work.
- Able to work to relevant H&S standards.
For more information call 01386 40139 or apply now
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer