Here at Cordant People we are currently recruiting a Bookkeeper to join a client of ours based in Abergavenny. This is a Part time role currently work 2 days a week accumulating to 16 hours a week. You will have flexibility on the days you work. This role is paying £15 an hour.
The role is varied to include Bookkeeping and general account management. This opportunity would suit someone who is looking for flexible working hours but also go the extra mile to maintain a high level of service.
General job duties are:
- Accounts preparation to Trial Balance, nominal reconciliations, and analysis.
- Preparation and completion of Quarterly VAT returns including submission to HMRC.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Responsibility for the Company’s Purchase Ledger.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts.
- Preparing and processing of monthly payroll.
- Calculation of CIS sub-contractor deductions.
- General administration as normally expected in a small office environment.
You will need:
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with databases and financial software)
- Experience working in Accounts or Bookkeeping
- Experience of using Xero
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer