Our client based in Saltney is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper for a permanent role starting asap.
Salary is from £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience.
Main duties will include:
- Processing BACS payment runs
- Maintaining the purchase ledger, reconciling invoices to orders
- Reconciling bank statements for all accounts
- Checking monthly bank loan interest charges
- Maintain petty cash records
- Processing staff expenses
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assist with Management Accounts, year-end accounts and schedules
- Assisting Directors with ad-hoc tasks regarding the day to day financial and administrative operation of the business.
- Entering all customer payments daily (from all payment sources)
- Sending invoices to customers
- Chasing late payments following the company’s debt collection procedures
- Reporting bad debts
- Preparation of weekly arrears list for each account manager
You must have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Sage 50 Professional and Microsoft Office
- Payroll processing experience preferred
- The ability to adapt, multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Recent and relevant experience within a similar role
- Able to work autonomously with accuracy and to hit tight deadlines
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer