I’m currently recruiting for a Branch Manager for a market leading safety solutions company.
This role would suit someone who lived equidistant between Leeds and Preston, as it is to cover the 2 branches and visit the customers in both areas
The primary focus of a Branch Manager is to lead and motivate a team of field-based technicians who provide services across the North West of England.
The role involves a lot of travelling between sites and you will be in contact with a wide range of customers, making sure your team deliver on their compliance KPI’s and provide excellent customer service and build trust with all clients.
The role of the Branch Manager is to manage the day to day operations across the two branches (Leeds and Preston) and remotely manage the field engineers. There will be approximately 40% of work time spent mentoring and coaching the engineers on site (more to begin with), with the rest of the time split between Preston and Leeds branches, planning and remotely managing the team.
Development of the organisation’s employees is a key element of the role, to ensure that employees get the appropriate support and are given suitable training opportunities.
Our client is looking for an excellent man manager, as they feel that encouraging the contribution of new ideas will inspire individuals to become more engaged in the success of the company. Recognising and sharing successes will boost confidence, morale and value to individuals and the company as a whole and they want someone who is going to motivate and encourage the team.
Branch Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Day to day management of technicians, guaranteeing that colleagues are delivering excellent customer service, high quality workmanship and promoting all company disciplines.
- Mentoring and motivating engineers to ensure that all Customer’s sites are compliant with the British Standards.
- Developing, performance managing and appraising colleagues, advising senior management of any training or development requirements.
- Participating in recruitment and retention of employees.
- Auditing workmanship on a regular basis for quality, consistency and customer service.
- Addressing customer queries.
- Coaching the Technicians on new initiatives / disciplines / products.
- Attending the sites of customers and potential clients.
Branch Manager – The Candidate
- Be a role model in terms of style, teamwork and pace.
- Demonstrate the Code of Conduct.
- Believe in positive communication, negotiation and leadership.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and energy.
- Believe in maximising potential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Full and valid UK driving licence
There are a host of benefits for a Branch Manager on offer:
- A competitive salary – negotiable dependent on experience
- Mon – Fri 8.30 – 4.30
- 20 days holiday entitlement + BH’s
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Company Pension scheme
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer