Our Client, are known throughout Calderdale and Kirklees as the facilities services provider of choice for local organisations. Their scalable service makes them an ideal fit for businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to large multi-site companies. Whatever the project. Whatever the challenge.
Purpose of the role:
To achieve business sales through the acquisition of new clients and management of relationships with existing clients as directed by the Business Development Manager and in accordance with the company policies.
- Generation of own sales leads & prospects by cold calling, and follow-up of warm leads from other sources.
- Set up and attend client / prospect meetings.
- Provide a verbal and/or written presentation of the services offered by an initial meeting with the prospective client.
- Creation and management of own sales plan to deliver business targets.
- Provision of accurate and cost competitive service prices.
- Follow up by telephone to arrange further meetings with the prospect or to provide additional information to assist in their decision-making process as appropriate.
- Obtain client approval of sale by signed contract.
- Provision of complete and accurate service information on contract documentation.
- Completion of sales process documentation: proposals, supplier quotes, margin analysis, contracts to required standards.
- Ensure that services sold meet client requirements.
- Use of business CRM database for recording prospect and client contact.
- Handling of client queries and issues as they arise over the telephone or as directed.
- Complete daily sales activity reports
- Management of the flow of documentation between the client and in accordance with relevant Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Provide all relevant information relating to each new client to the Customer Service team in accordance with relevant Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Provide feedback to the Commercial Director on all initial prospect presentations
- Record all appointments in Outlook and CRM database.
- Log all prospecting activity, client communication & sales in CRM database.
- Use a variety of software platforms such as email, internet, professional social media (e.g. LinkedIn) to generate business.
- Liaise effectively with all colleagues and managers as and when required.
- Ensure all correspondence with prospects and clients is handled quickly and effectively.
- Analyse own performance and undertake personal development activities.
- Attend meetings and training course as directed.
- Professionally represent Core and its activities to external customers, suppliers, regulators and third parties.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company services, industry standards, legislation & best practice.
- Contribute to continual improvement activities and undertake to satisfy internal and external customer needs.
- Work effectively with colleagues to participate and contribute to the successful completion of personal, team and business level objectives.
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Apply company values in all day to day activities.
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
Energy/Waste experience to cover following areas:
- LA, CA
- YO, HG
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, money motivated
- Able to work independently
- B2B sales experience
- 10% uncapped bonus
- Car allowance £300/month
- 25 days holiday + STATS
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Employer pension scheme
- Death and accident insurance cover
- Enhanced sick pay arrangements
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers and subsidised gym membership
- Birthdays can be taken as a discretionary day off
Regular away days and social events
Awards presented for performance and dedication
Hours of work:
Monday 8:15am – 5pm
Tues – Thurs 8:30am-5pm
Cordant people is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer