Do you enjoy talking?
Are you a people person?
Do you enjoy meeting new people?
How would you like to get paid for talking and meeting new people? OK so maybe meetings will take place be on a virtual basis (for the time being anyway).
We have a permanent position working with our client based in Glasgow. They provide training and learning solutions across a wide range of sectors. As a New Business Development Executive your primary focus is to develop new customer relationships.
- Make outbound telephone calls to sell company products
- Manage a territory to maximise revenues
- Source leads and follow up on leads
- Ensure all telesales orders are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Carry out cross-selling and up-selling, advising customers of other relevant company products and services
- Maintain close relationships with company contacts
- Undertake administrative tasks connected to the sales order process
- Committed to driving sales and achieving targets
- Be able to identify new sales opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn and develop
- Methodical approach to tasks and an understanding of how to plan and prioritise your workload
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
We are moving quickly with this role, so please apply now by clicking the apply button and be sure to attach your most up to date CV!!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer