I have a fantastic opportunity for a confident and tenacious Business Development Executive to join a rapidly growing corporate Energy company in Blackpool.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales professional to join a corporate energy business that can offer real coaching, support and guidance with managers who have years of industry experience and skill.
With a generous and honest commission scheme, the Business Development Executive will be contacting prospective corporate clients at executive level. With a consultative approach, you will be building relationships and booking appointments with high level executive contacts in order for the business to present energy cost management solutions.
- Qualify prospects by establishing energy spend levels and decision makers
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team.
- Identify customer needs and recognise opportunities to up sell / cross sell and promote additional products.
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality
- To consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- To prioritise appointment making according to the business requirements
- Collect and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- To ensure CRM is updated accurately
- Excellent communicator and the ability to communicate to people on all levels
- Have excellent questioning skills
- Be open to trying new sales techniques and new ways to build relationships
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated
- First rate interpersonal skills
- Somebody who is patient and looking for a long term employer, with genuine progression opportunities
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer