I’m currently recruiting for a confident and tenacious Business Development Executive to join a fast growing corporate Energy company in Blackpool.
With a generous and honest commission scheme, this role involves the introduction of a range of energy cost reduction and sustainable energy products to large commercial energy consumers. With a consultative approach, you will be booking meetings with high level executive contacts.
This opportunity will suit somebody who is self motivated and performance driven, to join a corporate energy business that can offer real coaching, support and guidance with managers who have years of industry experience and skill.
- Qualify prospects and generate leads
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting the brand and their product offering
- To complete all paperwork to the required standard, ensuring smooth communication to sales and operations
- To promote the brand to customers and prospects through effective use of marketing literature
- To maximise the potential for appointments by making contact with the appropriate people in all events
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- To prioritise appointment making according to the business requirements
- Collect and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- Excellent communicator and the ability to communicate to people on all levels
- Have excellent questioning skills
- Be open to trying new sales techniques and new ways to build relationships
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated
- First rate interpersonal skills
- Somebody who is patient and looking for a long term employer, with genuine progression opportunities
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer