Cordant People are recruiting for a dynamic experienced recruitment Business Development Executive to join a very successful and established Specialist Business Unit covering Private & Public sector. The ideal candidate will be based in the North West of England.
As a Business Development Executive within Cordant People you are responsible for generating new business by identifying prospective opportunities and to increase sales activity. Targets are based on GM revenue generated and all BDE’s are expected to exceed these targets through effective management and development with your prospect clients and customer accounts.
It is essential to provide an exceptional customer experience at sales stage working professionally and with integrity at all times and have the ability to forge great customer and internal relationships whilst keeping to company and industry standards of practice.
- Sales lead generation and sales activity through calls, visits, networking social media and email.
- Relationship building and negotiation of contracts including pricing
- Production and implementation supported by the branch network of sales plans and new client set up
- To understand and implement knowledge of competitor activity, opportunities, pipeline and forecasting
- Experience in sales/business development ESSENTIAL
- Proven track record of delivering sales growth and results
- Self-motivated and great time management to achieve targets and develop plans to grow your client based and GM
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to adapt in a collaborative manner
- Full UK driving is ESSENTIAL
Cordant People offers a competitive bonus structure, 25 days holidays, contributory Pension scheme and this role is offered with a company vehicle or car allowance. In additional company mobile phone and laptop.
Hours of Work
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday (working from home with some office based needs)
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer