Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Business development Manager In staines upon – thames
This role could be carried out on either a full-time or a part-time basis, between 24 – 40 hours per week.
Our Client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team who has either a proven track record in sales or can demonstrate the ambition and skill set to succeed in sales and is looking to join a well established and growing organisation. You will be responsible for driving sales growth through new business development. Experience in contract catering sales within both B&I and education sectors is a requirement.
The essential requirements are:
- Catering knowledge and a passion for food
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills with strong attention to detail including spelling and grammar
- Ability to manage the whole bid process from initial visit to final presentation
- Ability to understand and propose solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of or capability to learn In Design
- Customer focused and ability to engage with all levels of stakeholder
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence to win business
If you are interested in this role and require further more information please email
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer