My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to expand their service offering to air and sea freight services, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the growth of this department so if you’re looking for an exciting new challenge this might be for you.
- Growth plans and you can develop your career with the business.
- Down-to-earth team with a great atmosphere.
- Well-known in the freight industry.
- They reward their sales teams with bonuses.
- It’s a sales role. You’ll build relationships with new clients over the phone.
- You’ll also develop key accounts and maintain important relationships as the Business Development Manager
- Visiting new and existing clients to build relationships.
- Own the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
- Negotiate sale with buyers and close the sale
The Ideal Candidate
- As with any sales role, you must have a genuine hunger to succeed!
- You’ll have worked within a freight sales role
- If you’ve worked within sea or air freight, it would be advantageous.
- Clear communication within a close team.
- Confident diary and time management
- Worked as a Business Development Manager
What You Get
There are a host of benefits for a Business Development Manager on offer:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 plus uncapped commission
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Government Pension Scheme
- Company car/ Car allowance
It’s an important position to fill and we need applicants today! Drop your details over and we can move very quickly.
- Sales (Required)
- Freight forwarding (Required)
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer