Our client are looking for skilled and semi-skilled Butchers to join their fantastic team just outside of Edinburgh
- Experience of trimming or deboning beef
- A love of the industry and a good work ethic
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A thirst for knowledge and developing useful skills
What our client offers you:
- A full-time (50 hours a week*) permanent job
- Training and personal development programme to further your skills
- A pay structure that generously rewards progression (~7.7% salary increase last year)
- A transparent pay structure that rewards personal progression – our average pay rose 7.7% last year & 25% of our employees achieved an enhanced pay grade last year!
- Free tea & coffee
- Continuous events like free pies on Fridays!
Candidates that have obtained knife skills through other professional experiences e.g Food & Drink industry will also be considered
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer