Our client are looking for skilled and semi-skilled Butchers to join their fantastic team just outside of Edinburgh
- Experience of trimming or deboning beef
- A love of the industry and a good work ethic
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A thirst for knowledge and developing useful skills
What our client offers you:
- A full-time (50 hours a week*) permanent job
- £29 000 per year*
- Training and personal development programme to further your skills
- A pay structure that generously rewards progression (~7.7% salary increase last year)
- A transparent pay structure that rewards personal progression – our average pay rose 7.7% last year & 25% of our employees achieved an enhanced pay grade last year!
- Free tea & coffee
- Continuous events like free pies on Fridays!
If you are relocating our clients also offers:
- Free accommodation and paid bills for 3 whole months!
- £100 for travel costs
Candidates that have obtained knife skills through other professional experiences e.g Food & Drink industry will also be considered
* In order to work 50 hours per week, an employee would be required to formally opt out of the working time directive legislation 1998. The decision to opt out is purely at the employee’s discretion and by no means mandatory.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer